|Course type||College Preparatory Course / General Course|
|1st of July ～
31th of August
|1st October ～
|1st January ～
|1st Mar ～
|Learning institutions||1 year
and 3 months
|1 year / 2 year||1 year
and 9 months
and 6 months
Tuition and Application Fee
|Application Time||At the time of receiving Certificate of Eligibility||Total|
|Application Fee||Admission fee||Tuition per year||Facility fee||Extracurricular activities fees|
Fees are paid by bank transfer to following account
|Bank name||THE BANK OF TOKYO-MITSUBISHI UFJ, LTD.|
|Recipient name||KOKOSHOKANKOKAI INC|
|Bank address||2-18-7 AZUSAWA, ITABASHI-KU, TOKYO 174-0051 JAPAN|
Required documents and application process
- Download all necessary application materials.
- Fill in the Purpose of Study Form and Resume Form.
- Mail Purpose of Study Form, Resume Form, and other documents to Kokusho Japanese Language School.
- Application is evaluated for approval.
- Once approved, applicant will be sent Letter of Admission
- Documentation will then be submitted to the Japanese Immigration Office for approval.
- Immigration Office provides Certificate of Eligibility to Kokusho..
- Kokusho will inform student of decision of Immigration Office. That is, whether student has been approved or not.
- Once Kokusho has verified transfer/payment of funds including admissions fee, facilities fee, tuition fee, application fee (and housing fees where applicable), Kokusho will forward to you your Certificate of Eligibility.
- Submit your Certificate of Eligibility and Kokusho Certificate of Admission to Japanese Embassy or Japanese Consulate.
- Visa is granted by Japanese Embassy or Japanese Consulate.
- And you are ready to bring your dreams and hopes to Japan!